FOR MISSIONARIES ONLY (FMO)
- This Pre-Con is a time for missionaries to minister to other missionaries. We pray that this will be a time of personal and spiritual healing and growth for each one. Sponsored by ICOM & Christian Churches Pension Plan.
- Wednesday 5 pm – 9 pm to Thursday 8 am – 12 pm
- $15 registration fee (reimbursable upon attendance)
- Free Wednesday night hotel stay! (reimbursement after forms submitted to ICOM)
- Free Wednesday dinner, Thursday breakfast, and complimentary children’s programming!
- Led by Margaret & Paul Pennington
COMMUNITY HEALTH EVANGELISM (CHE)
- Community Health Evangelism is a missions strategy that promotes community development, disease prevention and evangelism. Sponsored by FAME.
- Wednesday 9 am – 4 pm to Thursday 9 am – 3 pm
- $30 registration fee
- Led by Bill Warren, Terry Dalrymple & Bryan Benz
DISCIPLE MAKING MOVEMENTS
- Helping ordinary people make a big impact for the Kingdom of God by obeying and implementing the Great Commission and the Great Commandment. Equipping participants in the basic disciple-making and simple church planting multiplication principles, processes, and practices.
- Wednesday 8 am – 5 pm to Thursday 8 am – 5 pm
- $35 registration fee (Limited to 36 people)
- Led by Eric Derry, Curtis Sergeant, & Frank Schattner
REACHING INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS TOGETHER
- Come learn about how we can reach foreign college students for Jesus Christ and challenge them to serve His Kingdom. Sponsored by Crossroads International.
- Thursday 9 am – 3 pm
- $10 registration fee (lunch included!)
- Led by Greg Swinney, Barry Reed & Don Orr
4 CHAIR DISCIPLING SEMINAR
- This seminar is based on the book 4 Chair Discipling by Dann Spadar, and looks at Jesus’ model, mission, and method of making disciples. By understanding Jesus’ example, we also can become better disciple makers.
- Thursday 9:30 am – 2 pm
- $60 registration fee
- Led by Randy Nash
METAMORPHOSIS: Transforming Your Church To Make Disciples
- (You must have previously completed the 4 Chair Discipling Seminar to attend) This session is a continuation of the 4 Chair Discipling Seminar, teaching about structure and implementation of the 4 steps of spiritual growth from the 4 Chair book. Kevin Boll will share about structuring and organizing your church to help make disciples.
- Thursday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- $60 registration fee
- Led by Kevin Boll
- This Forum is a gathering of those who train workers for field service, whether as professors, counselors, or mobilizers.
- Thursday 9 am – 3 pm (Registration begins at 8:30 am)
- $25 registration fee payable upon arrival at Mission Trainers Forum
Please contact Kip Lines for more information as well as registration for this pre-con. KipLines@cmfi.org
STANDARDS OF EXCELLENCE IN SHORT-TERM MISSIONS (SOE)
- SOE will help provide quality training and information about the key elements that go into a successful mission trip that is beneficial for all those who are involved.
- Wednesday 6 pm – 9 pm to Thursday 9 am – 5 pm
- $50 registration fee (with ICOM registration)
*FMO Registration check-in will be located in the Pere Marquette on the 2nd floor beginning at 4pm Wednesday.
*All other Pre-Con registration check-in will be located in the Peoria Civic Center and will be open from 7:30 am – 6:30 pm on Wednesday and 7:30 am – 10:00 am on Thursday.
*For more information and registration, visit www.theicom.org/pre-con-events.
*Questions about any of the Pre-Con events can be emailed to Kelsey Davis, Kelsey@theicom.org.